Time: 30 mins
140g butter, softened
70g brown sugar
70g white sugar
1 large egg
160g plain flour
50g cocoa powder
1tsp bicarbonate soda
20g chocolate chips
40g white chocolate
150g defrosted berries
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC, line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Mix the butter and sugar till fluffy and pale. Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate soda and then mix with a wooden spoon the chocolate chips, berries and the roughly chopped white chocolate.
- Bring the mixture together into a ball, making sure all of the ingredients are incorporated evenly. If the mixture is too sticky add extra flour.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon the mixture on a baking paper and flatten them slightly.
- Bake the biscuits for about 13-15 minutes. For more soft texture, the centre should feel soft, for more crunch bake slightly longer.